Blueberry Banana Muffins
2 Overripe Bananas
1 cup Quick Oats
1 cup Almond Meal
¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted and cooled slightly
¼ cup Rice Malt Syrup 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
1 tsp Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Coconut oil Melted
1. Preheat oven to 180° and spray a muffin tin with cooking oil or line with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl mash bananas with a fork.
3. Add all wet ingredients and whisk with a fork to combine.
4. Add dry ingredients and fold into wet ingredients until fully combined.
5. Scoop ¼ cup of the mixture into each muffin whole
6. In a small bowl mix the topping ingredients together, then spoon a teaspoon of almonds on top of each muffin.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly golden on top and cooked through. Check with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.